I ordered Vivi Captoe in mint (P850) from Satchi Store arrived today. But I got mine for only P799 since it was already on sale. Lucky me.
I am so in love with it. Who wouldn’t? Mint + gold, perfect combo! But buying online could be risky. Let me share some personal tips I consider first before clicking that checkout button:
- Check customer’s reviews & comments about the store/product. Sometimes, you can spot a bogus shop or if the product you want doesn’t live up to the photograph.
- Make sure to ask for the dimensions/sizes before purchasing. Sizes vary from one shop to another like dresses indicated in S/M/L. Shoe sizes sometimes come in smaller sizes than the usual so it is better to ASK.
- Find out what materials used in the item is it made of—cotton, chiffon, suede, silk, etc. And for shoes, some are made with pig’s lining, and I think some people are quite sensitive about this.
- For meet-ups, try to bring someone with you. Don’t go and meet a stranger in shady places.
- For deliveries, make sure to check the goods upon receipt. If the item is damaged or wrong item was sent to you, inform the seller immediately.
- Lastly, don’t be shy to ask. Ask, ask, ask. Get my point? Lol It is important that you are sure on what you are paying for.
Happy shopping! 🙂