- 1 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup or 1 stick Unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 Cup Mashed ripe bananas (about 4-5 bananas)
- 1 Ripe banana for garnish (optional)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Cup Confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/8 tsp. Ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Or you can use silicon mini muffin pan just like what I did.
2. Mashed the bananas.
3. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients—flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then mix together.
4. After mixing, make a well at the center of the flour mixture. This is where you’ll pour the remaining ingredients—butter, mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla. Blend in the mixture but remember not to over mix it. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or try inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the muffins are good.
6. Remove the cupcakes from the pan and allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.
7. For the frosting, beat all of the ingredients using an electric mixer for about 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Frost your cupcakes and top it with sliced bananas.
NOTE: Place the bananas right before serving. Or you can just eat it without the frosting (Banana muffin) Lol